Sarah and Ryan are expecting their third boy! I KNEW IT!!!!!
I kept catching myself referring to this baby as "he." And then saying "why do I keep saying that -- we don't know yet!?" I think I might have even told my friend Eileen, who just had her third boy, that my sister-in-law was going to have three boys soon too. And then I said, "actually maybe she's having a girl, what am I talking about?"
So I jumped up and down in excitement when Eric told us the news, because ... YES!!
So... three boys! I guess I am not the one to wax poetic about that... Donna, it's up to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Waxing poetic????? I would hardly attempt that after your eloquent 'Ode to Three'. But...what I will say is that their are no three people in my world I would rather spend my time with than my three boys! In looking back there was never a day that was 'quiet' in our home, not a door jam or ceiling left untouched as they grew tall enough to jump up and touch, and never enough mac & cheese for after school snacks. Three boys leave you with so many wonderful memories....some you never want to forget, others you pray no one will remember and still others I pray Ry & Sarah will never experience (think Cory rolling his car off the cliff and walking away). Sarah is worried that she doesn't have a screened in porch for Cole to move out into when he is 16! I am sure Ryan will come up with a suitable alternative! I am so very blessed as are they! xxoo
Post a Comment