Nick is an excellent student I think and Julianna is a great teacher. I like the notation on fingers for "spare" I'll have to try to remember that one.
Those were awesome pictures! What a great expressive face you have Nick. Give Mommy a big hug and thanks for posting your new accomplishments.
Makes perfect sense to me.....two pins on the side (fingers up)nothing in the middle (fingers down)which is where he wants to roll the ball! Great pictures of his sweet self! xxoo
2 comments:
Nick is an excellent student I think and Julianna is a great teacher. I like the notation on fingers for "spare" I'll have to try to remember that one.
Those were awesome pictures! What a great expressive face you have Nick. Give Mommy a big hug and thanks for posting your new accomplishments.
Makes perfect sense to me.....two pins on the side (fingers up)nothing in the middle (fingers down)which is where he wants to roll the ball! Great pictures of his sweet self! xxoo
Post a Comment