Thursday, October 16, 2008

Big News Today

I went to the Eye-doctor today because I can't see the board at school. Even when she uses a bright red marker I still can't see the bord. I have glasses to see things that are far away. Except I won't wear them all the time, just when I need to see things that are far away. They are dark brown on the front and dark brown with a orange and white design on the arms. Well that's the BIG news! I hope you're excited I surely am.

Sincerely,
Katie


(She has to wait 7-10 business days for her glasses. -Ed.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your glasses sound really cool Katie! I love the colors you chose. Won't it be great to see the board clearly again. I remember the first time I got my glasses, I was 10, and I walked outside the Doctors office with them on and was amazed at how beautiful the leaves on all the trees were. I still remember that day just like it was yesterday. Love and Miss you lots and hope I get to see you and your new glasses real soon. xxoo Noni

Anonymous said...

Katie!! What great exciting news. I can't wait to see your new glasses, sounds wonderful. I remember when your mom got her glasses and found out the world looked so different and beautiful from what she had been seeing. She wished we had done it much sooner. I love you, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is exciting news! I think I was the same age that you are now when I got my first pair of glasses. I love using them to see far away! I can't wait to see a picture of you in your new glasses because the colors sound REALLY cool!
Miss you! Hope we can see all of you Chabots soon!
Wendy