Wow, have I been out of touch lately and am just now visiting the blog for the first time in weeks. Thanks for all the updates. We have some super golfers in our midst, darling American girls dolls and outfits, a fabulous birthday, wonderful favorites from Katie and of course a recap of our wonderful country beginning anew. Even during this challenging time in our history we have so much to be grateful for here. Thanks for keeping me up to date with everyone. Will be anxious to hear about Julianna's weekend! xxoo Noni
2 comments:
Beautiful day, and impressive form on those kiddos!
B-- I KNOW I owe you a call. It's been nuts! I hope to talk soon!
Wow, have I been out of touch lately and am just now visiting the blog for the first time in weeks. Thanks for all the updates. We have some super golfers in our midst, darling American girls dolls and outfits, a fabulous birthday, wonderful favorites from Katie and of course a recap of our wonderful country beginning anew. Even during this challenging time in our history we have so much to be grateful for here. Thanks for keeping me up to date with everyone. Will be anxious to hear about Julianna's weekend! xxoo Noni
Post a Comment