He is going MWF mornings again. This year he is in Room 2, with Mrs. Shallcross - just like Julianna!
His buddy Sean is in the same class, as well as Nicolas and Tomas, friends from Room 7.
He had a good day. No troubles saying goodbye to mom, and lots of playing with friends!
The teachers gave each child a ball of white play dough to take home. They said to squish it when they got home, and if it changed color, it was good luck! It meant they would have a good year in Room 2!
2 comments:
Lucky you Nick! You got the same teacher as Julianna and you are with your friends. Have a great year...I know you will because your clay turned green! See you this weekend.
xxoo Noni
Nick, you have the best smile of anyone I've seen in the last few days!! Sure looks like you're having a great time at school this year, wish I could go too. Love you, G-MOM
Post a Comment