I've got some cute soccer pictures to show you from Opening Day... we're enjoying watching the kids improve, but not so much enjoying watching Nick get over the novelty of soccer practice and decide he's no longer interested in participating in certain drills. Blerg.
It seems like he still loves the games, though. And Julianna likes it all, especially when she plays Goalie.
Julianna's team in the Opening Day parade

Nick's team, in orange, was playing a red team this day. They are hard to tell apart in the pictures! (Not taken by me, but by another family with an awesome camera :-) )

Nick's team, in orange, was playing a red team this day. They are hard to tell apart in the pictures! (Not taken by me, but by another family with an awesome camera :-) )I've got lots more great pictures to share, but they are stuck in the camera! Our computer is completely full and Eric won't let me upload any pictures or video right now until he makes some adjustments. I take forever to move items from "To Do" to "Done," but Eric might be even worse. Hopefully I'll get to put those pictures on the computer soon, because a lot of them are from our wonderful visit with Ryan, Sarah, Lucas, Cole, and Jacob! We had just the best time ever with them. We were all so sad when they left! So many tears! I cannot wait to tell more about Disneyland, the aquarium, etc., and the time we all spent just hanging out here together. Such a gift!!!
2 comments:
Glad to see 'you're back'! Loved the soccer pic's and they really are becoming little players. Drills...I'm with Nick on that one but don't tell him so. Will wait a bit longer for those Chabot visit pictures. I bet they are super...minus our sweet Nick. Eric, get moving on that computer glitch! Your mom is getting impatient. Miss and love you all. Noni
Yea!! I've been hoping for pictures! I love those purple pixies and I don't know who those orange guys are but they look awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing the cousins together.
You must have so many stories, I'd love to hear. Mom
Post a Comment