Wednesday, February 6, 2008

barbra's weekend

I think this about sums it up:



I am taking comfort in the fact that I like USAA so much. Because we have had to call them quite a few times during our ownership of the Odyssey.

"Hi, it's us again!"

Actually, that conversation did happen at Holmes Body Shop when I got an estimate on Monday!
Body Shop Employee: "Wait, I know this car, is that Mrs. Chabot?!"
Me: "Yep, we're back!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is funny! Wait no it isn't, but laughing is better than anything else. What is the crazy lady yelling at you when you back up now?

Anonymous said...

On a first name basis with the mechanic?? hhmmmmmmmmm we could start rumors! Lovely pictures, glad no one was hurt. xxoo

Barbra said...

OK, moms, the mechanic actually knows Eric better than he knows me!

The crazy lady is unaffected -- still not adjusted after Eric's rear-end-and-then-fix. So the good news is maybe this time they'll get her hooked up correctly! Haha!