Sunday it was the radio, today it was TV. She's all over the media, talkin' and teachin' about National Tap Day!
We're having fun listening and watching online! Katie just told me "I am really good at tap because in the summer I take my lessons from the BEST TEACHER IN PORTLAND!"
The TV segment can be seen through this link.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Judy, congrat's! Barb, I can't get the video to play. Any suggestions? xxoo
I don't know... It just works when I push the play button...
Barbra
Thanks for the posting, it was a fun couple of days. I haven't yet seen the video due to the dial up internet, but I think I will get a copy from a friend. KMHD called to say they had received a request for a copy of my show, was it okay to give? What a hoot.
Post a Comment