Monday, December 8, 2008

Well it surprised me!

The Amazing Race ended in Portland!

What FUN (capital F. U. N.) it was to see them racing in Portland! And for the final pit stop!

The airport, with its green and blue carpet!

Then, "Go to the Bridge of the Gods..." We yelled "It's out 84!"

The Portland Building!

"We don't call it 'Fifth Avenue,' it's just Fifth! Alder! Morrison!"

Some doughnut shop I've never heard of! But is that Berbati's Pan down the block?

Look, gas was $4.11 that day!

And finally, Pittock Mansion! Woooooo!
_____

Well, I guess this explains why Mom has been watching it this season! But she didn't give me any inkling about it. Good job keeping it a surprise, Mom!

THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea what this program was about but figured it out from the blog! Glad it was such fun to watch for you and Grandma is sure a good secret keeper. xxoo Noni

Anonymous said...

Well it was fun, but I can't claim to be great at secrets cause I didn't even know until I saw it in the paper Saturday. It sure was fun though. What happened to the mother and son team at the final line? I didn't see them there. Did I just miss them? It was great to see the Oregon scenery. I missed the price of gas, but thought it was funny to see the difficulty in getting a cab in downtown Portland. What a close finish. Thanks for the chat. Grandma