Katie was Star Student recently. She had to prepare some things for her bulletin board display:
My favorite food: Spaghetti
My favorite book: "Harry Potter (and the Sorcerer's Stone)" (I guess it's whatever book she just finished, because she is now answering that question with "The Doll People."
My favorite animal: Puppy
A person I admire: My Grandma
My birthday: June 1st
Where I was born: Huntington Hospital
What I do well: Reading, tap dancing, play violin, sew, write stories, spelling.
What I like most about our school: !EVERYTHING!
My wish: For all the puppys in the world to have homes.
_________________
She put up some recent photos:
Noni and all of her grandchildren
Katie during the violin recital
Katie, Julianna, and Jacob
Katie, Julianna, and Nick lying in the snow in Grandma's back yard
Our family Christmas card photo
Katie holding Turbo
_____________
She brought in some objects for her display as well:
Small purple baby blanket
New Minnie Mouse watch
The cross figurine she likes so much
Her violin-playing bear
The book "The Doll People"
"Mesmerizer" (this is something she got at the dentist: it has two colors of liquid in it that drip and drop and make interesting shapes - she and I call it a "mesmerizer")
____________
A moment in time.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
STAR KATIE! You're always a star to me. Did you take a picture of the bulletin board? I bet it looked great. How nice to be a star. Love to you, G-Mom
Post a Comment