Friday, March 6, 2009

Good Eats

Nick and I would like to show you what we did Thursday morning!

We baked an apple pie!

Here's our chef mixing the pie filling.


Now he's putting it into the crust.


We made it an open-faced pie, because we only had one pie crust dough in the refrigerator (store bought, but that's why we were making the pie - because we had a crust in the fridge!).

It's ready to go in the oven!


While it's baking, Nick would like to show you the tool he used for the apples:


I didn't take a picture while he was using it; I was too busy holding it steady for him while he cranked the handle.

He loved this tool! He did ALL the apples himself!

The pie is done! As you can see, we served it to everyone in the family after dinner!


YUM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum Yum, I hope he'll make another when I am there. Wonderful pictures and story, thank you. G-MOM

Anonymous said...

Looks just delicious...great job Nick and Mom. Wish I could have had a piece! Love to all, Noni