On the Saturday of Easter weekend, we colored Easter eggs!
On Easter, we ate some of the eggs! (We don't all like eggs, but we all tried them anyway!)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Some very talented egg coloring at your house! They really look pretty. They must have tasted good too.. Thank you for posting all the photos, I loved seeing the egg coloring.
I also noticed the orchids still look good - it's been quite a while. Love to all, G-MOM
They are so neat and orderly! Did you see the egg dyeing chaos we were involved in? I don't think I got picture of the older boys smashing the eggs into the dye...
2 comments:
Some very talented egg coloring at your house! They really look pretty. They must have tasted good too.. Thank you for posting all the photos, I loved seeing the egg coloring.
I also noticed the orchids still look good - it's been quite a while. Love to all, G-MOM
They are so neat and orderly! Did you see the egg dyeing chaos we were involved in? I don't think I got picture of the older boys smashing the eggs into the dye...
Post a Comment