Today's date. It changed me forever. It changed everyone and everything.
Picture of the Day:
What do Nick and Julianna do while Katie's at school?
(They were on the train ride.)
You only get a few years before you have to be at school all day, every weekday! Live it up!
Picture of the last few days which somehow got away from me as so many do (perhaps lost in the pile of stuff that is my house during this time of sorting through old moving boxes?): It's a "blast from the past" picture in honor of sweet little Malia.
This is Nick on the day he was born. A perfect face and head, no? He looks like an artist created him. And can you believe little Julianna?! She was 22.5 months.
1 comment:
Barbara and family:
It's good to see you and family on line again. As I become more ensconced into the grandmother phase, I continue to find pictures of my children when they were younger and can see so much of them in the faces and mannerisms of my grandchildren. Itsn't genetics fascinating? I now have pre-schoolers to senior in high school. It has been wonderful watching my children grow and now having the opportunity to relive that as I watch my grandchildren grow.
Post a Comment