(the kids' bedroom doors)
(the black pumpkins are a craft I did with the kids this year)
(Julianna's "Mr. Skinnybones" from Kindergarten is waving at Katie's "Mr. Skinnybones" from Kindergarten!)
the pumpkin patch has been visited,
pumpkin goop has been scooped,
jack o'lanterns have been carved,
the school's pumpkin carving contest has been entered,
and Nick has baked cupcakes for his preschool class party!
(yellow cake, white frosting, yellow sprinkles, red fruit roll, scissors, and Mommy's help!)
We are ready for Halloween!
2 comments:
Fabulous pumpkins, decorations and smiles! You are all ready to go! Nick, your cupcakes look yummy..Have a wonderful day and fun trick o treating. I look forward to seeing pictures of you all in your costumes. Loves & hugs, xxoo Noni
You have all been very busy and have done a beautiful job decorating, are those skeleton lights around the front door? Those cupcakes look sooooooo good, mmmmmmm. I see you're using your cupcake carrier!!. Mr skinny bones twins are great, won't be long before triplets! The trick or treaters in Oregon are facing rain tonight, I hope you have good weather and a lot of fun. Love, Grandma
PS, the pumpkins turned out great, well done.
Post a Comment