As I rounded the corner to head upstairs, I came across something...
Nick has quite an eye, don't you think?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love it Nick! What a terrific job you did...all neat, orderly and color coded...great job. Hope Mommy and Daddy didn't step on any of your cars......xxoo Noni
I love the decorating! So colorful, like a rainbow of cars, what more could anyone ask for? Each can on its own road, and no traffic jams. VERY NICE! Love to all, can't wait to see you. Grandma
2 comments:
I love it Nick! What a terrific job you did...all neat, orderly and color coded...great job. Hope Mommy and Daddy didn't step on any of your cars......xxoo Noni
I love the decorating! So colorful, like a rainbow of cars, what more could anyone ask for? Each can on its own road, and no traffic jams. VERY NICE! Love to all, can't wait to see you. Grandma
Post a Comment