"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty!
Ready or not, here I come!"
"Not ready! Not ready!"
"One, two, three, four, ... Ready or not, here I come!"
"Not ready! Not ready!"
Both sides seem to be missing the point of "Ready OR NOT!"
_______
"...Ready or not, here I come!"
(Loud whisper heard from under the living room sofa:)
"Hey! Find me last! I'm supposed to be the counter next!"
_______
(Strange banging noises coming from the living room.)
Someone is tired of hiding, getting worried, and giving the counter a clue!
_______
"I'm not playing Hide and Seek any more! It's boring!"
(It took a while to find them this time. Someone got tired of hiding!)
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute. Hiding is exhilarating for a short time, then can get boring for sure. Counting is always fun. Love, Mom
Post a Comment