Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kit's photo shoot

I am so far behind -- I've got a lot of pictures to share with you!

Julianna took the first of these the day we got back home from Oregon. In this case, my being so hopelessly behind has worked to our advantage, because now there is a series of photos to show you!

Let's begin:

Here is Kit in her Holiday Dress, a Christmas present from Noni! Julianna promised Auntie Sarah she would take this picture for the blog:


At that same time, Katie put Elizabeth in her Holiday Dress and staged some photos with her Christmas presents:





The kids went shopping the next weekend with their Christmas money. Julianna decided to order a new dress for Kit, and picked out this one: "Kit's Reporter Dress." I love it, especially the shoes!



Then Julianna got Kit's Birthday Dress for her birthday from Mommy and Daddy. Katie gave her Kit's Lunchbox (with sandwich, fruits & veggies, cookie, and napkin inside!), and Noni gave her this adorable tea set!



Julianna thought Kit needed to have a tea party with Barbie (who is wearing another of Julianna's birthday presents).



Grandma made matching Gabriella dresses for Julianna, Kit, and the Gabriella doll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Kit really did well on Julianna's birthday! Looks like a lot of fun going on down there. Elizabeth looks good with the violin. I enjoyed the photo shoot - big time. Thanks for the posting. Love, Grandma