Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yay Cousins!

What a wonderful gift it was having our cousins at our house! We had so much fun, and absolutely loved welcoming them into our home!

They arrived to a dinner gathering - we had a few families over for dinner to welcome them to town. I made a cake, which had been the plan when we had discussed them coming here for the boys' birthdays. I thought it would be fun to surprise them by making the cake anyway! It says "Yay! Cousins!"




It was great being all together in one house. They were so cute together (this is a bedtime story)!


The next day, we all went to Disneyland together!


















While the girls were at school one day, Sarah and I took the boys to the golf course for some mini golf. Then, when the girls got home, the kids all went swimming.








Another day was spent at the aquarium and the beach in Long Beach.
















After the beach, Noni arrived at our house to join in the fun (soccer games, Holy Family Fair and my band's gig). And then it was over too soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures! Sure looked like you had a blast. I sure did during my short visit. Tell Nick I miss him in the last picture!! xxoo Noni