Here is the picture of the teapot Katie made this summer in ceramics class, as well as two little bowls she made on the wheel. She is very proud!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
20-Sept-2007
The autumnal equinox isn't until Sunday the 23rd, but it felt like fall here today. Oh, we'll have more summer days, no doubt about that, it is inland Southern California we're talking about! But today, the air felt and smelled like fall.
Here is the picture of the teapot Katie made this summer in ceramics class, as well as two little bowls she made on the wheel. She is very proud!
Here is the picture of the teapot Katie made this summer in ceramics class, as well as two little bowls she made on the wheel. She is very proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great job, Katie, on the teapot and bowls - I love them.
I really enjoy this site. Mom
Been fun following the lives of all the Chabots in So. Cal! Katie, I love your teapot and bowls...we can use them for your tea parties next time I'm down. Hope you are having a blast in 2nd grade. Julianna and Nick, looking forward to seeing your art projects that you did at camp over the summer! Love you all, Noni
Post a Comment