I can't do this today. I just can't deal. I just wanted to share that little story! I am feeling sick (head cold) (so it's a good thing I didn't drive up to see Malia after all), and last night I witnessed interpersonal dysfunction that was very tense and emotional, but I didn't want to be all "woe is me" so I thought maybe I would write about my friend who got to meet Hillary Rodham Clinton on Monday. I also want to write something about friendships - how hard it is to give them the time that I want to give them. And the other evening, I was listening to a CD from 1991 and had a huge flashback (complete with tears). Maybe I will write about those things another day.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
3-Oct-07 Brownie
Katie loves being a Brownie. She had a meeting last Wednesday, and one of their activities involved a code (*=A, @=B, etc.). Each girl wrote a note in the code, and then the troop leaders (my kudos to those moms, btw) took them, mixed them up, and mailed them out yesterday. Katie just got a card in the mail today and got out her code to figure out what her friend had written. She really had fun with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment