Today I turned in my spooky scene (diorama). I looked at the others too. I liked Maggie 's spooky scene the best. I liked mine too. Today was crazy hat day at school and I forgot to wear a crazy hat. Claire's crazy hat was ridiculous because it looked like there was pink underwear on her head. Actually it was made out of a safari hat and a tutu and the way it was made was a tutu on a safari hat. I kinda liked it . It was pretty anyway. There was a pumpkin carving contest at school today. I entered a pumpkin at the pumpkin carving contest today. There were winners at the pumpkin carving contest but I do not remember who they were. I can not believe tomorrow is HALLOWEEN! HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all of you reading this Blog.
Love K
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Loved your pumpkin Katie! And your diorama...very creative. Have loads of fun tomorrow..Happy Halloween.
Love you lots
Noni
I loved your pumpkin Katie, you are very creative. I hope you have a lot of fun on Halloween. I love you. Grandma
Post a Comment