HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Today was fun because we had a HALLOWEEN parade I went in Fantasy with pippi. My teachers said you look very cute. I thanked them. Mrs Norton (MyTeacher) was a witch for HALLOWEEN. She had a pet spider,pumpkin purse and a red witch hat.
I would have been scared of the werewolf costume if I had not seen it on Julian in kindergarten.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN(agian) to all of you reading this Blog.
Love Little Red Riding Hood
4 comments:
Hi Katie,
Happy Halloween to you, Juliana and Nick! Did you get lots of yummy candy?!
We had fun greeting trick-or-treaters at our house. Turns out the favorite candy among our neighborhood kids is M&M's. What's your favorite?
Love,
Wendy and Jon
Hi Katie, we had 4 trick-or-treaters at our house. I had to work at the Multnomah classes so Grandad gave them treats. I can't wait to see a picture of your ringlets - a great idea I think. I love you, you're a very good writer. Grandma
Hi Katie,
Just loved your costume. You are so lucky to have such a talented Grandma! Can hardly wait to see a picture of you with your ringlets. Hope you got lots of good candy! I was at Uncle Bill's. Do you remember how many people there were last time you were there? Well, there were soooooo many this year we ran out of candy at 7:30! And..we had 9 huge baskets of it! The streets were packed with lots of princess's, cheerleaders, star wars characters, fireman and witches. Cassidy was a fairy, Audrey was snow white and little Kate was piglet! They missed you all. How many houses did you, J and Nick go to?
Love, hugs and kisses,
Noni
Katie,
You look so grown up! I can't wait to see you over the holidays!
Love you,
Joilene
Post a Comment