Hi Mom! I'm doing fine. Wednesday I was really tired and feeling the early cold symptoms -- the ache-ing behind the eyes, etc. stuff that wears you out. Luckily I didn't have a rehearsal that night so I took a shower and went to bed. Also, Tuesday night at band rehearsal there was a big fight (I was not part of it, it was about things that go way back with them) and it was just a draining experience on top of feeling sick. We'll see how it goes this coming Tuesday!
Last night I had a gig with a (slightly) different group and it went pretty well. I could have done better but I always feel that way. People seemed to like it.
Next weekend I have two gigs with two different bands! Busy!
Here are some photos of your latest creations!



2 comments:
Thanks for the pics, they're great, even upside down costumes look good. Looks like everyone was having fun.
Those costumes are adorable!
Post a Comment