Here is our living room.
Console table
And the Christmas tree
This is my favorite -- the formal dining table looks really good.
This is in the den. Little toy Santa, Mrs. Claus and reindeer. Also, I covered all of the plants' pots with Christmas tissue and ribbon. Too much attention to detail?
As you walk down the hall from the den into the kitchen/breakfast area, you see this shelf unit:
In the bathroom, you find this:
Mr. Snowman (with Mrs. Snowman and their three little snowkids) is holding a sign that says "Count Your Blessings."
The kids' tree and gingerbread house are on the cabinet in the corner.
Now, this shows the lights on the front of our house: They are in the shape of two trees.
Hi Katie!
Yes, there are lights on their front lawn. Where aren't there lights?
1 comment:
Wow! I love all your beautiful decorations, you have an awesome touch. It must have been difficult to leave and go elsewhere for the holidays. Tell Eric I love his light display, actually more than the other house you showed - I can't believe I'm saying this, but it was tooooooo much. Glad to hear you are in SJ and trying to get to sleep with all the cousins. I'm thinking about you often. Love, Mom
Post a Comment