Wednesday, December 12, 2007

There's a birthday coming up.

This is Nick.


Nick is turning three in TWO DAYS.

He "can NOT beLIEVE it."

Neither can I, man, neither can I.


Last year we went to a Clippers game and then had cake on McQueen plates.



This year, he has asked for a party. He has chosen McQueen partyware again.

We sent invitations out to his party list. He really did give me names of people to invite, I am not kidding. He really wants people to come over. We'll see what he thinks when they are actually here.



His Music Together teacher is coming to teach a class. He asked her to please bring egg shakers to use during the class, and he would like a red one and a blue one.

Other than that, the kids will be playing with cars, trains, bikes and balls.
Oh, and having cake on McQueen plates.

I need to start assembling the favor bags! Each child gets a die-cast Cars car and an egg shaker!

Some packages have arrived in the mail for Nick: Noni, Grandma Vi, Grandma & Granddad.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do we have another director in the family? I loved every bit of this, the pictures were great, almost feels like we're part of this important event!!! I'll find my egg shakers and give them some use Saturday and I'll really feel like part of the party. Cute invitations. Glad the package arrived. Love to all, Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, Nick is going to be three! Wish I could be there to celebrate your special day. Have loads of fun with your friends at the party and make lots of beautiful music with your egg shakers! And, eat a piece of cake for Noni! XXOO, Noni

Joilene Hazard, The Liberty Company said...

I hope Nick had a fantastic birthday!!! Can't wait to give him his presents at Christmas!