A boy named Michael made friends with the girls at recess. That was fun!
The next good thing was Katie H. shared her birthday cupcakes at snack with me, Alyssa and Nicolette.
And the next good thing was today wasn't so boring.
I have fun in P.E.
We have been learning the alphabet. That's fun because the lower case letters are easy for me. I get stickers for working very quietly. And so does Alyssa.
We have Centers when the afternoon kids are in P.E. There is Computer center, Reading center, Building center, Dramatic Play center, and Coloring center. I wish Centers was every day.
Today we had music. I made friends with a girl named Jennifer from the afternoon class. And a girl named Mia.
Today I gave one of my stickers to my mom. It looks like a nickel.
My mom helped in my class on Monday! That was FUN! She read a cute story. I felt very very happy.
The End
Love, Julianna
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you are having a great time Julianna! The Centers sure give you lots of choices. Your new friends sound like fun too! I am so happy your are doing so well and earning stickers already!! I love and miss you lots. xxoo Noni
Julianna, you are such a big girl now!!! I loved your report about school, I just wish I could go too. I think you are very lucky to be making new friends and have stickers and your mommy able to be in your class sometimes. Write again for me please. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment