Friday, November 16, 2007

16-Nov-07 Big girl bed!

In August, we moved Julianna from the toddler bed to a big-girl twin bed. Very exciting! We went online to let her pick out some new bedding. She picked pretty ballerinas to coordinate with Katie's bed (which is ballet, but a different design). So I placed the order, and lo and behold.... back-ordered. What a letdown.

Then yesterday, it arrived! THREE MONTHS. Grrr.

We were so excited to put it on her bed. It looks great! I would even say it was worth the wait!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It sure looks good! Did you ever get the wheels in something so they wouldn't move? Thanks for the photo. Love, Mom

Kari said...

Aww, so cute and girly!

Anonymous said...

How cute Julianna! What a great choice you made for your new bed. I bet it looks beautiful in your room next to Katies bed. Can hardly wait to see it when I come down. Loves and hugs, Noni