In the evening, we went out to dinner with Mary Anne, Bill, Megan, Chickie, Shannon & Dennis, Cassidy, Audrey, and Kate.
Nick brought the Elmo that lives at Noni's place. I caught a photo in the car (see his good-lookin' sweater?)
We went to a delicious Cal-Mex place called Aqui. I wish we had one nearby - it was sooooo good!
The (big) girls had their own table:
While Nick sat at the grownup table and played with cars with Uncle Bill:

Nick brought the Elmo that lives at Noni's place. I caught a photo in the car (see his good-lookin' sweater?)
The (big) girls had their own table:
While Nick sat at the grownup table and played with cars with Uncle Bill:
Oh My Goodness! Look who stopped by the restaurant to say hello! What a way to start the season! Eating Mexican food and saying Hola Papa Noel!After dinner, we drove through the Fantasy of Lights in Los Gatos. Lots of pretty little vignettes in lights! It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!
4 comments:
I loved all the pictures, looks like you really had a wonderful time. Is Nick ready to adopt Elmo? They look awfully cute together. Love to all, Mom
I know! I think he needs an Elmo of his own.
It was all such fun. Any pic's from Powell's Candy Store! Now, there was a blast to the past for we older grown-ups. Packages of Chocolate Necco's, pixie stix...haven't seen those for about 40 years! And how about 100 different Pez choices?? Sensory overload......
XXOO
Noni
No, I didn't have my camera with me at Powell's. Even if I did I'm not sure I could have gotten far enough away from someone to get a photo! It sure was tight quarters in there, wasn't it?! That place could become a "visiting Noni tradition!"
Post a Comment