Thursday, November 29, 2007

29-Nov-07 On the Second Day After Thanksgiving, la la la




Noni decided curly hair would be fun.


Eric and Bill went to the Stanford-Notre Dame game (ugly game, pretty new stadium).


We went to the cute retro Sweet Shoppe and played hide-and-seek at the park.


We drove home and finally tried the Apricot Tree restaurant (pretty good for along the 5!). Also Eric is a genius because he found a way to bypass that damn Pacheco turn where the cars line up. On Monday, my friend Karen who was in Los Altos for the weekend and also drove home Saturday night, told me that they waited an HOUR in that lineup. Woo hoo Eric!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the curly hair, wow! the hairs are really getting long!! So what route did Eric find? I have always considered him incredible so I'm not surprised.

Barbra said...

Some local roads to cut around it. There were a few other cars doing it, too (not many). He thinks I should include a daily "why Eric is a genius" section on the blog. I said that some days I would have trouble coming up with anything! hee!