Monday, November 19, 2007

19-Nov-07 Darell's visit

We all enjoyed having Uncle Darell here. He set up a little bowling alley in the den for Nick (Darell tries to adhere more to the way you are supposed to bowl, while I am just happy when the kids are occupied - I hadn't fixed their pin set-ups or shown them how far away to stand when they roll the ball). Nick loves having Darell to bowl, throw the baseball, and shoot baskets with. Unfortunately for Darell, Nick has a very long attention span for these activities.

The girls loved playing with Darell too. This is how the kids played with him (picture all three, even though there are only two in this picture):



I hope Darell enjoyed it here. I know his work project was not so smooth, but I hope he had some good walks and some good food. I like having him here!

No comments: