because I have already taken down all of the Halloween decorations! Yahoo!
Pictures from last night are coming... I had trouble putting them on the computer and now I still have to deal with red eye and cropping and stuff. But last night was really great so I am working on sharing it with you pronto!
** Edited to add:**
Oh. My. Gosh. The "haunted house" is completely put away! That is amazing. Donna must have been there helping them, because she is the only person I know who is that quick at making her home look neat and pretty.
I am even more impressed about this than I was about their decorating! I think I need to meet that family.
And I replied to your comments by leaving a comment myself...
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You are good. I put out few decorations, they are still out. I taught 5 extra classes this week so am a little exhausted, but I'll get to work on the decorations tomorrow. I can't hardly wait to see pictures, sounds like you had some really great events and fun outings. Love to you, Mom
Do I take decorations down that quickly??? Actually, my little pumpkins are still out!
XXOO
the mother-in-law
I not only took my indoor halloween decorations down in between trick-or-treaters, but I had all of my thansgiving stuff out by the end of the night! (And yes, I have lots of turkeys and pilgrims....even rubber ducky pilgrims and indians!) Can you believe thanksgiving is three weeks from yesterday?!
Mwah!
W
Katie wanted me to put out Thanksgiving decorations while taking down Halloween, but I said we would have a couple days of "regular house" first!
And Donna, I am always impressed with you. We leave your house after a holiday (say, Christmas), and call you from the road with an update, and you've got everything put away already!
I keep the little pumpkins for Thanksgiving decorations (not the jack-o-lanterns, but the pumpkins), so you are actually ready for the next holiday!
OK...so I am a bit anal. Others would say 'over the top' anal. Wonder what the boys would say? Probably not printable!
Somewhere in one of the moves I have lost (can't find, must be with my cd case that has gone missing) my box of 'fall' decorations. Guess I better figure out what to do about Thanksgiving! K would be very disappointed if I didn't have something around.....
XXOO
Me
Since I didn't put up any decorations, I didn't have to take any down. Hope that doesn't make me the Grinch.
Looking forward to lunch with your Mom tomorrow.
Cousin Karen
Post a Comment