Saturday, December 8, 2007

quiz for fun!

1. Which child responds best to "mommy kiss it, make it better?"

2. Which child received this fortune cookie the other day: "You have a basic need for solitude some of the time"?

3. Which child often says "just kidding!"?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

#1. Nick
#2. Julianna
#3. Katie

How did I do? There's a box headed your direction on UPS, should arrive in time for the Friday event. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

#1 Katie
#2 Nick
#3 Julianna

My guess!

XXOO
Noni

Anonymous said...

Answers:
They are all Nick!

The birthday boy!

Noni said...

I think the teacher tricked the students! Now, if you had asked which of the three kids would most likely have said the three things Grandma and Noni would have been all over it. Only four more days until your baby turns 3! We celebrated Audrey's birthday last night at Uncle Bill's. The Ross's have moved in with them after selling their house. And, just when Mares and Bill thought they were done!

Anonymous said...

I am sure you are right. That would be too easy. It's more fun this way!