Donna is so efficient at the decorating. (Yes, I know I said this before.) It seemed like it took about two hours to Christmas-ify the whole place. She says she still has a few more things she'd like to put up, so that will be fun to see, but it really does look festive already!
The "haunted house" up the street has a lot of their lights up. As you might guess, they go all out on the lights. But the thing I like about it is that they don't go crazy. There are a lot of lights, but not a lot of other stuff. Last year it was truly beautiful. We'll see how far they take it this year -- they kept adding Halloween things all October.
As for me, I still have not packed up the Thanksgiving stuff. My problem is I think I need to put them in a bigger box than they were in before and I have to find one... bleh. And all the Christmas stuff is way up high in the garage so I will need Eric to help me get them down... and it's dark out there by the time he gets home (no light in the garage).
I don't know what we will do about exterior lights this time. Last year we were barely moved in so we didn't deal with lights. This house is much harder to do than our old house. Ack I am going to stop thinking about it now.
4 comments:
Sure was fun having you all home for Thanksgiving! And..Katie & Julianna, thanks so much for all your help getting ready for Christmas. You did a super job. Have fun helping Mom & Dad put up all your pretty things. The house is sure quiet without you and I can hardly wait until everyones together at Christmas. Miss you all.
Loves & Hugs
Noni
PS Tell Nick I have his little baskteball that he left in a safe place waiting for him.
Beautiful tree! Sure wish I had helpers! Nothing Xmas here yet, I'm so slow. Mom
You're not slow. She had to get started while she had helpers. I have not started yet either. It's still November so we are okay!
Thanks! I needed that. We are okay. I'm thinking about looking for a tree tomorrow, snow is predicted for Saturday in great amounts on the valley floor. Stuck inside decorating a tree could be fun.
Post a Comment