Friday, November 30, 2007

book orders and book report (by K)

I got book orders yesterday. I got "Meet Julie" the book. Julie is the new American Girl for 1974. The book"Meet Julie" is a really good book. I also got a book called My Secret Unicorn
Snowy Dreams Book 1 it came with a Unicorn stuffed animal that EVEN smells like PEPPERMINT!


I did a book report on a book called CLEMENTINE. Clementine is a girl that is in fourth grade and has lots of adventures. I like the book a LOT.


Love you lots K (Katie)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The books sound like they will be loads of fun to read Katie. And another stuffed animal with one! Bet your room is starting to smell like peppermint...yummy.

Loves & hugs
Noni

Anonymous said...

When your mom and I were in elementary school, we used to love when book orders arrived!!!!! Your books sound so interesting! I love reading too. I spent 3 hours yesterday morning reading a book when I probably should have been getting ready for Christmas!!!!
Can't wait to hear about your school Christmas program!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you got more books to read, you are a fast reader so you need lots of books. I think you picked some really good ones. What does Julie look like?

We have a lot of rain here now and a lot of roads are closed because they are full of water and you really need a boat instead of a car. Maybe it will be better tomorrow.

I'm anxious to hear about your Christmas program. Love to you. Grandma